Our Investment Philosophy

At Revere, we invest based upon both fundamental and technical analysis.  We pride ourselves at having predefined sell rules that allow us to minimize loss while maximizing potential gains.

3 Core Portfolios

Grotection
Grotection®
Stock & ETF
Stock & ETF
Robotection
Robotection®

Hybrid Portfolios

Robo-25
Robo-25
Blue Chip-25
Blue Chip-25
Daily Market Recap

Stay Informed with Our Daily Market Recap

Actionable insights and commentary from the trading desk of our investment advisors and portfolio manager, including analysis of the days market action and insights you need to prepare for tomorrow.
Grotection

Grotection®

This is our most active portfolio. The portfolio focuses primarily on trending high beta stocks and exchange-traded funds. This portfolio like all Revere Asset portfolios has a sell strategy. This means that should a correction occur the portfolio would quickly raise cash to protect investors. The portfolio will occasionally utilize inverse exchange-traded funds to take advantage of corrective moves in the market. This portfolio performs well in uptrending or downtrending markets, but is susceptible to “whipsaw” in sideways or choppy markets.

Stock & ETF

Stock & ETF

As the title suggests, this portfolio is constructed using both stocks & exchange-traded funds. This strategy utilizes a proprietary methodology to determine emerging sectors to participate in the largest percentage upside moves in stocks and exchange-traded funds.

In addition the strategy is diversified and limits specific stock risk and reduces volatility for investors. This portfolio, like all Revere Asset Portfolios, has a sell strategy. This means that should a correction occur the portfolio would quickly raise cash to protect investors. The portfolio will occasionally utilize inverse exchange-traded funds to take advantage of corrective moves in the market.

Robotection

Robotection®

Based upon a “Robo-Advisor” model, this portfolio invests in a diversified allocation of stocks, bonds, commodities, real estate investment trusts, and precious metals using exchange-traded funds. This portfolio reallocates based on specific proprietary mid-term and longer-term indicators. Although this portfolio doesn’t trade often, it does have a sell strategy. Revere Asset’s version of a “Robo” portfolio is unlike any “Robo” portfolio in the world. Our Robotection® portfolio includes our proprietary sell discipline. As is the case with all of our portfolios, protecting your wealth & managing risks are paramount at Revere. Our proprietary methodology limits susceptibility to devastating drawdowns investors suffer like 2001 and 2008. Robotection® is primarily for small accounts where individual stocks don’t make sense due to lack of diversification.

Hybrid Portfolios

ETF Sector Rotation

Robo-25

Robo-25 is a combination of 75% Robotection® and 25% Grotection®. This combines very active management with shorter times frames and more passive management that still has a sell discipline. This is generally for accounts that are large enough for some individual stocks, but small enough owning a majority of individual stocks don’t provide enough diversity.

——————————

Blue Chip Income Portfolio

Blue Chip Income-25

This portfolio is for clients who desire “income” and more predictable cash flow, yet still have growth. The portfolio utilizes dividend stocks, utilities, high yield bonds, corporate bonds, government bonds and real estate investment trusts for 75% of the portfolio. The income/dividend stocks and exchange-traded funds in this portfolio have a higher yield/dividend than the yield of the S&P 500. The remaining 25% of the portfolio consists of the Grotection® strategy implementing growth stocks.

Contact Us

Get a Second Opinion

No matter your situation, the team at Revere Asset is willing to talk with you to make sure you are on the right track or to help you get back on track to a comfortable and worry-free retirement.

DISCLAIMER: No information presented constitutes a recommendation by Revere Asset Management, to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy. The content neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy, sell, or hold any securities by Revere Asset Management. Revere Asset Management does not offer or provide any opinion regarding the nature, potential, value, suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy, and you are fully responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs.


Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved

Revere Asset Management

17103 Preston Rd #225, Dallas, TX 75248

(855) 732-5932